Wednesday, 26 September 2007

Empty?

That's how I'm feeling now... Have you ever felt like your days are passing without any achievements? Like you are just wasting your 'Ching Chun' (youth-days). Well, that's how I'm currently feeling. Don't get me wrong, I love holidays. When I finished my last paper in July, I could feel this burden lifted from me, it was the best feeling ever. But now I feel like I have been floating for so long, it's a bit nauseatic now...


Floating among the clouds...


I guess the saying is true, that people are never satisfied with what they have. For instance, If you read my last post, you would know that I worked for an event management company, and honestly, I had a great time. Not because of the event (well, the event was great too), but it was because I was part of something, I had an objective in life. When I wake up in the morning, I knew exactly what I needed to do, and it felt nice.


Oh, yeah. I was also awarded for being one of the best temps. Looks like all those sleepless nights were worth it =p


Also got this laptop bag which the delegates had to pay RM1300 to get =p


I have been slowing down on partying, drinking and clubbing recently, which is a good thing, considering that classes are starting soon. Oh, FYI, I finally decided to choose Computing as my specialism. Since I learn a bit of everything, I guess it's better than mastering in something in this ever changing world and I have been told that in my field, it doesn't really matter what your specialism is.


Specialising in making lame jokes?


Where was I? Ah, yes! you might have realised by now that this post is all about me complaining, and talking about rubbish which everyone knows it as common sense, but I just felt like stating the obvious because we are so ahead of ourselves that we sometimes forget the simplest thing in life =p


Views like these help me to think properly...


So, although I do all this whining and complaining, I do know my life will return to it's normal hectic self soon, when my classes start. And this time, I am ready for it =p

3 comments:

Sha said...

Wahh, Dom, you very the deepness. I like!

You reflecting on your life as it is in the present is not whining :) You have quite good insights I have to say. And the ability to express your feelings in words, something that I have a problem with sometimes.

Hugs. Come take me out.

Adrian said...

hey flora here..logged in to bro's email..neways..hebats worr..can express urself daym well in words ahh..like ur cousie said..most ppl struggle wit it..well good dat u're being prepared to face all those classes again..n congratulations on ur achievement in dat job u had..keep up dat spirit n become d best student next year or somethin.. =P k c u ard..tc..

..melanie.. said...

hey! i bought andy that t-shirt! hahahaha! wonderful to know that it's still being used..WOOT!