Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Back into business

Ok, I am truly sorry for the M.I.A. I know it has been months since I posted something, but believe me when I say that there were a few times where I was already composing and I just can't seem to finish it, or when it came to inserting pictures and it just wouldn't upload, so I saved it and never finished it (I know it's an excuse=p) So, this is my official apology to all those who kept asking me why my blog is not updated. I'll try to fill in the blanks from where I last left you till now. There are ALOT of things that happened! Happiness, Sadness, Romance, Action, Suspense, you name it. So, check regularly, I'll try to post them ASAP! That's all for now, See ya!!!

2 comments:

Sha said...

Holaaa!

Nothing, saja disturbing. Will keep you posted bout this week. Chances of clubbing are looking kinda slim at the mo, but still.

When's the trip?

Curse said...

trip is on the 15th, meaning next sat!!! =p