She just appeared one day and swept me off my feet. I know... I know that sounds like the rolls were switched, but that was what I felt. My life literally changed the day I met her... You know people used to say that from the ashes of death, the phoenix will reborn and fly again? I felt exactly like that! She was there at my lowest hours (I know it sounds corny and you feel like clicking that very tempting 'X' button on the top right corner , but bare with me =p )
Ever since she appeared in my life, things have changed. Hearts have been opened. Feelings such as absolute trust and undivided attention came without hesitation... But not everything is rosy and nice.
I guess that's the sign of a real relationship. So baby, this is for you. Thank you for being who you are. I will love you with all my heart and much much more...

*Updated: And now she checks for my mistakes too!!! =p
I guess that's the sign of a real relationship. So baby, this is for you. Thank you for being who you are. I will love you with all my heart and much much more...

*Updated: And now she checks for my mistakes too!!! =p





4 comments:
AWWWWW!
So sweet la you two! Giving me toothache and all!
Seksek from ur che che :p
Can I stand in the background and warble my way through:
"Loooooving you....is easy cos you're beautifulllll...."
I promise to hit the high-note at the end. LOL.
it gave me goosebumps alright!! *shivers*
Sha, are u giving me hint trying to tell me I'm beautifulll....:P just jk!!
hahahhaa..
Glynn, you will not have goosebumps if ur bf does this to you!..u will melt..
Thanks, Rosalynn che che! i like your "AWWWWW!"
Post a Comment