Monday, 31 August 2009


Sis's wedding is crawling very near and I can feel the pressure from everywhere (not that im getting married). Im looking very much forward towards this wedding, in a way, I would like to spend such a wonderful and special time with that special someone.


The big day (illustration purpose only)


On a different note, my house can be said to be 99% done! My room, is already done, just need to arrange some stuff somewhere =p Thinking back at the times when I was staying in my old room (yeah, im using the bigger room. Thanks to Glynn, not that she was happy in the beginning. But I think she is starting to love her compact but cozy - Everything-Is-Within-3 Steps room), this room is soooo much neater than my previous one.


Oklar, not that messy. I dont have pizza boxes. Just McD and KFC =p


Too bad I dont have a pic of my previous room (got also wont show) =p Pics will be uploaded soon, as soon as I clear some thing and get some useless but nice to see stuff coz currently my room is a little empty and lacking that little little decorative stuff.


A sneak peak of what I got from IKEA =p

No comments: