Friday, 27 April 2007

King of all Burgers...

Yes! Ladies and gentleman... I present to you the best non-fast food burger I have ever met! I do regret for no revealing this to you earlier. But after another taste of this mouth watering, heart stopping, hands trembling burger, I knew i had to share the love, spread the good news, let everyone know...

Before i go any further, allow me to educate some of you who still live in the dark ages. A little 'Burger History 101'. The burger was first created long long time ago. Some say that it was first created by Genghis Khan, some said it was created by this businessman. Well, it doesn't really matter.

The burger, as we all know, was originally called the hamburger and usually consists of a cooked patty of ground meat that is fried, steamed, grilled, or broiled and is generally served with various condiments and toppings inside a sliced bun baked specially for this purpose. Hamburgers are often served with french fries, potato chips or onion rings.

Honestly, where can you find a burger that looks like this besides some expensive western restaurant?

Or do you prefer the all time favourite BigMac?

Well, I'm not talking about any of those, my friends. I have found a place that sell burgers that taste as good as the above, if not better. And the most important part is, It's cheaper!!!

Too bad I dont have a nice picture of it that can convince you now, but I can describe it to you =p It has 2 1/2 pieces of patty in it. YES! 2! Take that Ramli Burger! Lots of vege, cheese, eggs and to make it superbly desirable, its drenched in black pepper sauce.

About the price, how much does a standard burger cost in Chillies? RM 16? What about a BigMac? RM 6? Well, this 'King Burger' is only RM 3.50! Yes! For those who watched Super Size Me and are intimidated by it, this is way way healthier (I think). But be careful, it's so good, you might end up like me =p

5 comments:

Glynn Wong said...

Boyyyyyyyyyyyy......

why u do dis to me? ur sister? ur only (elder) sister? do u not love me anymore?????

Why did you buy King Burger for me? I should've just stuck to Burger King... Because King Burger is sinful to me!!!

I am now a BLIMP!!! (there...that big, balloon-like thing that floats in the sky for ads)...

I am A BLIMP! your fault...

Glynn Wong said...

oh right, it's me..ka che

Curse said...

Haha, the burger must have blocked the blood to your brain until you cant think right =p That burger is so good that Burger King should be paying them royalty =p

Sha said...

LOL. an ode to a burger...a beef burger no less.

go la, don't want to friend you, including the one with the identity crisis ahahahhaha.

do me a favour. go taste the chicken burger. if as good then show me this oasis.

Curse said...

Oh, the chicken taste as heavenly! will bring you one one day =p