Wednesday, 25 April 2007

Puzzle Bubble

Guess what, I have a new found skill!!! I just realized that I'm kind of good in this game called Puzzle Bubble. It a game where coloured balls will be shot out by the dinosours and the aim of the game is to gather all the coloured balls together, because by doing so, they will disappear and ultimately the person who can make all the balls disappear wins.

It is something like tetris, but the only difference is that the ceiling will gradually fall and thus the empty space given to stack your balls are reduced.


I know what you are thinking, " It looks like such a girlish game". I agree, but its just too addictive. It's like spending hours in the toilet playing tetris, refusing to move your arss until you game over or you run out of batteries.

Well, if you have not heard of it before, you can either download the trial from here, or you can play the online version here. Have fun!!!

2 comments:

Nella said...

Haha yahla~ your puzzle bubble skill is very GENG nahh~ Hohoho.

Curse said...

Haha, thank you, thank you. i try my best =p didnt know all the time spent playing that game in my phone while waiting for the train to go to work paid off so well =p