Saturday, 9 June 2007

Endless Journey

Another week has passed, another assignment has been submitted. Have you ever had the feeling of relieve when you pass up your assignment at the end of the week, only to realize that you have another assignment to pass up the following week =p

All the excitement you feel when standing in front of the admin in the office, you just cant help but this of the worst thing that could happen at that moment. She might just throw the paper back and you and say "Rejected", "Unacceptable". I dont know, only when she tucks the paper into the stack of other people's assignment behind her and smiles at me and says, "ok", will i be relieved, otherwise, the butterflies and fire in my stomach will never go away.

Talking about fire, my friends and I went to Nandos the other day to give ourselves a little 'kick' because everyone seemed to be dying from assignmentnities (very common among college students). So, there we were, ordering our food. I have to say, that the service was superb, no wonder they charged us 15% for service =p


Honestly, the last time I went to Nando's was at least 4 years ago...


The 4 types of spiciness available there.


This is funny, I wonder who ordered it? =p


THIS I HAVE TO SHARE!!! If you are hungry and could eat a cow, there was this item in the menu that really attracted me! Imagine, paying RM 7.25 for a bowl of chicken soup and slices of garlic bread. The best part? Refilling as many times as you wish!


If you cant read , it says ALL YOU CAN EAT!!! I love that phrase =p


The soup is great and the bread is DE-LI-CIOUS!!!



Another bottomless item! And it was wise for them to do so, otherwise we would be spitting fire =p

No comments: