During my trip to Redang, I realized something that really shocked me. All my life, I thought guys spend a lot of time with their hair. What I meant is the usage of hair gel, clay or hair cream was usually used by guys right? Maybe all my life I have never known a girl who actually do what I am about to show you (very kampung boy me =p).

You first start by applying clay throughout your whole hair. Our Ms. Jiro-Wang here uses Wella hair clay, and thats only one out of three products she puts on her hair! (I only use one...)

Dont forget to apply at the back too...

Then you use Lucidol hair perm wax to apply around the ends. This is to get the 'pointy' effects...

As you can see, alot of effort is out into making her hair looks like those japanese hunks =p

And after spraying some ozone layer-thinning-spray, you have your final product! A hair set so nice, even our Kamen Rider follows her =p
2 comments:
Haha Kamen Rider follows my style ? No la~ I'm not so good in styling my hair, somemore my hair is already long now, difficult to manage.
I know you also want to keep your hair as long as mine, is it ? hahaha =P.
Yes! trying hard to keep my hair long =p
Post a Comment