So, one night I got really bored and was craving for shisha so I called up Abby (my partner in crime) to go for shisha. 30 minutes later and we were heading for our favourite D'Kampung. To our HORROR, the place was pitch black! It looked as if a hurricane just swished passed. Dunno with mofo decided to close it down!
After driving around Kajang, Balakong and Cheras for an hour, we had to accept the horrendous truth that we will not be seeing a bong that night. Then...
*While driving around Cheras...
Abby: Hey, see that? That's Genting. you know?
Me: Really? That looks very near.
Abby: Well, it takes around an hour to reach the top lar.
Me: Serious? Ok, lets go!
Abby: Are you serious?(getting excited)
Me:Yup, let's go!
After driving for awhile, we reached the most expensive toll I have ever passed (except for for Johor). After that, it was all uphill for at least half an hour. When we finally reached First World, Abby was even more excited.
Her first time there in a very very long time it seems.
J-A-K-U-N
Big @$$ burger. First burger to make me full (besides Chillies and King Burger)
Got Milk? OR Foam? =p
Turn left?
World longest counter not enough, must be longest bustop!
All in all, it was fun. Spontaneous things you do when you are young. Next post again to Genting!
After taking all that pictures, we were getting a little hungry(initial plan was to mamak), so the most unique place to eat in Genting was? McD~!!
After our stomachs were filled, we had to do one thing which I do everytime I go to Genting... Starbucks!!!
So, after a quick drink we decided to leave since there were nothing else to do and it was not really cold (we were wearing t-shirt, shorts and slippers)
All in all, it was fun. Spontaneous things you do when you are young. Next post again to Genting!
3 comments:
i read your blog too ok...jus tat u din update it only...
I think u have fun, even it's last minute trip..haha =D
ps: ei ppl read la..blek =P
Oi, Dom! I think you oughta continue writing on your blog. You've got some witty lines worth reading LOL Seriously. You've got a nice blog :)
Post a Comment