Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Razzles...

Some time back, I was walking inside a candy shop (don't ask my what in heavens I was doing in there), and my sis came up to me saying, "hey, remember this?". I looked at it and it looked familiar...


Looks gud eh?


Yup, that's the one they were talking about in 13 going on 30. Jenifer Garner was going on and on about how nice it tasted, and how it was gum and candy at the same time... It SUCKED!!!!


The colour is so different... Nevermind...


And it taste link crap...


Not only does it taste like crap, it also taste link CRAP!!! Don't even think about turning it into gum, the moment you put it into your mouth, you can already taste crap, and then you bring yourself together to chew it, hoping that it will turn into gum soon and it would taste better... The candy just breaks into a million pieces and you would have to swallow it! My sis taught me some 'technique' on turning it into gum, but to no avail... Maybe the candy was expired...


Waiting for the movie to start...


Trying to smile with that foul taste in the mouth..


Oh, did I mention that I was gonna watch Ironman for the 4th time! Yeah, it was good, but not till I had to watch it 4 times. It was just with different people, and like they say, it's not the movie, but the people you watch with that matters =p

ps: Marvel, you better send me a Mech suit soon =p



No comments: