Sunday, 26 April 2009

Of pain and pleasure...

So a little update on my 'interesting and exiting life' for those ppl who is not as lucky as me =p Actually, I believe it is really up to you to make your life interesting, no matter which period of life you are in, it is possible to find a little excitement in life.

I know ppl who are not married, living on their own with their partners who sleep at 10 pm and I know ppl who are married, with dogs and sometimes come back at 11 pm from work who still find a little time to enjoy life. It's just how you manage your life and find activities that are possible to be slotted into your busy schedule...

So, back to MY life, it has been a little interesting recently. Well, little would be an understatment, you will see why if you choose to read on... =p

It all started with the end of my semester, after the hellish rush for assignments, everything seemed uphill from there, it started with PC Fair...


Didnt take many pic, this was one of them =p


And I got this for free by subscribing to PC.Com!!!

The day could not have gotten any sweeter =)


Then it was time for one of my favourite past time. People who know me well, will know that I am a fan of outdoor activities, sports like basketball and paintball are my favourite past time. Other sports which are on my list are like sky diving, bungee jumping, wall climbing, white water rafting (have yet to try them though)...


The gang getting ready for the war!


Me, trying to get a clear view


Iris, hiding behind a tree


Ready, Aim, Fire!!! (looks like in a police academy =p)


And of course, the aftermath...


Got shot at the back


On the collarbone


And the two on my left arm, two on my right arm, one on my left rib, and one on my left thigh. But it was fun, woohoo!!! =p


The following week, we headed off to Port Klang for seafood. This was the furtherst I have travelled to get food, but no regrets at all!!! =p


In the car in front of PJCAD, waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive


After travelling what seemed to me like Johor (got stuck in a jam, almost got lost, last minute change of venue, stopped in the middle of the road) and we were there!!!


We were here...


FOOD~~~


Since the night was still young, we decided to head of to Heritage Row to have a few drinks!~


Alex's feet looked like he was kicking Iris =p


Most happening lecturer I have ever known! (the guy, btw =p)


Molesting the Mr. Yusuf (after a few jugs =p)


The two beauties of the night~


Scared...


Right before leaving


All in all, my life has been a good one for now...

Ah, the bliss... =p

4 comments:

irisccy said...

alex's stinky foot!!! bleargh.

Curse said...

Hahaha, I smell a payback soon =p

carin said...

we have or maybe I have made the right decision...

Stay happy!! :)

Curse said...

Thank You! =)