I got a job offer as an usher for the coming Tech-Ed event and I was supposed to go for an interview with my friends on Tuesday. After a quick one, we got the green light for the next interview which was held in PJ.
We met up in Kl Central and took the train on Thursday to Asia Jaya train station where we took a cab to Utar college which was supposed to be next to the building where we were supposed to meet the interviewer. Being true Kampung boys, we didn't know that UTAR had a few buildings and they were worlds apart. We got down the cab and started walking, hoping to see the building soon and when things didn't look right, we asked for directions. We were SO FAR away from the other building! We walked almost a good 30 minutes before finding the building. Luckily we were early, so we had time to have our lunch in UTAR canteen and the interview went smoothly =p Since, I didn't take many picture, I thought that this was interesting...
"Check out my plastic-bottle-made-nipples"
"Mummy, I want some milk..." "I'm sorry son, some idiots gave me coke bottles for nipples, I only have coke..."On Thursday, we went out to Maison (My first time there) to celebrate Andy's farewell, since he was leaving for the states. It's weird that we have never been clubbing together. We will miss you dearly Andy... Uhuh...
Wey Chung having his first drink of the night
After a few drinks...
After more drinks...
The twins had way too many glasses =p
Mr. Casanova posing with Miss Ling =p
One at a time was not enough for him...
I am the luckiest man in the world... =p
The man of the night
"Daddy" and his "Mummy"The night started rather slow but ended up quite well. We even got to dance to our favourite "Ella, ella, ella" song.
After that, I hopped to The Loft to look for my dear Sha and friends. Everything was going swell until Chin's bag was stolen! A b@st@rd from God knows which b*tch who f**ked another b@st@rd and threw him into the tong sampah who was later found by a lady who should have just left him there to die, stole her bag! We were suspecting a guy who sat beside us but he denied all the way until he left the club very suspiciously... Anyway, being a true clubber she is, Chin got her groove back and we continued our dancing.
Saturday night, Chan, Eevonne, Elaine, Abby, Poh Leng and I went to the airport to see our dear Andy off. Having our last laughs and taking more photos (more to come from Andy's camera), we parted and waved good bye...



No comments:
Post a Comment