Wednesday, 8 August 2007

This world is beautiful... If you look up!

Before I begin, let me warn you. This entire post is about my affiliation towards clouds. I know it sounds weird, but I just loooove them. So if you feel offended in anyway or have no interest whatsoever in sharing my love for clouds, you dont have to read this. Heck, after reading you might think that I'm weird! =p

Have I mentioned that I love clouds? I just find joy in looking at them. They are so ever-changing, so unpredictable, so interesting. Sometimes I look at them and it's funny, I don't think of anything else. You know, sometimes when you do something, you still have things on your mind. But when I stare at the clouds, my brain just automatically shuts down and stares at the beauty of the sky...


The group of white cotton hovering in the sky, reflecting the sun light...



You can't see any clouds here. but the rainbow is magnificent. I have never seen anything this 'big' in my life. Then I start to fantasize about sliding down the rainbow =p


This picture is breathe taking. Like I said earlier, the way the light plays around the clouds is just indescribable.


This looks like a scene taken from the movie The Truman Show...


The sky is sooo clear. The clouds look like they are pooping out of a giant 3D card...


And what about this? Don't you just love the scenery of the sunset?


Although so far away from the sea, the sunset still looks remarkable...


This is actually the sunrise. Looks almost the same, but if you look closely, you can see the difference...


These clouds are further away from each other. But you can see the outline clearly.


This was taken at around 6-7 in the morning...


Those shoplots looked like they were floating on clouds... For a moment, I thought I was on cloud 9 =p


Nature's wrath. You know sometimes men say to their partner "You look beautiful when you are angry"? Enough said...


Light shinning onto the earth. Looked like it was about to strike the lorry =p


Highway to heaven... =p


That tower is so tall, it reached the clouds!!! =p


Speechless...


Just Beautiful...


Something different...


My way of appreciating earth...


So, still think that I'm weird?

3 comments:

..melanie.. said...

Definition:
affliction - a state of pain, distress or grief; misery.

no wonder you didn't get 1A for the 1119 english paper..hahaha!

Curse said...

ops!!! I meant AFFILIATION! Thanks for pointing out. At least I know someone reads my blog =p

..melanie.. said...

lousy lousy.