Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Random Thoughts

I was going through the pictures in my phone, and I realised that some are really interesting. Have fun!


First up, I cant remember whose hand this belongs to. And I also cant remember what those means. Any idea?


A house in town was drenched in red paint and the owner of the house was M.I.A for some time. Recently they repainted the house, but still no sign of the owner.


The owner of this car was so fed up with looking for a parking space, he just parked it on the grass. Maybe he was in a hurry, coz it was in a hospital.


My man, drinking Teh Ais from a Pringles can. It kept the drink cold and it didnt leak. Talk about innovative!


I saw this cat when I was picking my friend up. The cat was standing near the apartment stairs and it wasnt afraid of me. The eyes just gave me a shock. It was so clear.


This men (policemen I supposed), were riding on their bike in town. I took this picture when we came to a halt at a traffic light. Imagine what will happen if some sicko suddenly grabs the gun from his waist. So dangerous...


It looks as if the baby girl is saluting to someone. Maybe to her DEATH! Her mum is so irresponsible, I feel like slapping her...

No comments: